The first meeting of the GFPN was held in Khon Kaen, Thailand from 21 to 22 May 2003 with 63 participants from 17 economies attending the meeting, which included economy and fora gender focal points. The meeting was chaired by Dr. Juree Vichit-Vadakan (Ms) from Thailand. The GFPN will maintain and advance the implementation of the Framework and the work of AGGI in maintaining awareness of gender issues.
1. APEC Secretariat's Report At The First GFPN Meeting
2. Framework for the Integration of Women in APEC
3. Proposed GFPN 2004 Work Program
4. Institutionalization And Strengthening Of GFPN
5. Project Proposal For APEC Workshops On Gender Analysis